Complaint Review: baja pharmacy

• Submitted: Mon, March 21, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, April 21, 2011

• Reported By: kate10 — Austin Texas USA
baja pharmacy
CLL. PASEO ENSENADA NO.2361 Internet, Select State/Province United States of America

baja pharmacy is a scam! I ordered products 2 months ago and have not heard ANYTHING from them! Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Please provide order number

baja pharmacy took my order on January , 2011. It was supposibly delivered on Feburary 20, 2011. It is now March 21, 2011 and I have not seen a package from the company. I have tried numerous times to contact them and have not heard anything. When I try to login it says i am not a user. I do not trust giving them my information again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2011 09:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/baja-pharmacy/Internet-Select-StateProvince-/baja-pharmacy-is-a-scam-I-ordered-products-2-months-ago-and-have-not-heard-ANYTHING-from-708637. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on baja pharmacy

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Please provide order number

AUTHOR: Baja Pharmacy - (United States of America)

Please provide your order number and we will find your order. With the information posted we are unable to assist you.  All packages are sent registered mail and have a signature required to be delivered.  We can track down who has your package with the postal services if it shows delivered it was signed for by someone.

Baja Pharmacy.