Complaint Review: Balboa Credit Group, Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, January 14, 2014
  • Updated: Tue, January 14, 2014

• Reported By: Liz — COLTON California
Balboa Credit Group, Inc.
1800 Garry Avenue, Suite 214 Santa Ana, California USA
  • Phone: (949) 474-2312
  • Web:
  • Category: Realtors

Balboa Credit Group, Inc. Pacific Group, LLC STOP robbing us!!! Santa Ana California

I paid these crooks to help me find a place to stay, but it never happened! They took my money and didn't want to issue refund until I called Business Consumer Alliance. I had been dealing with Balboa Credit Group, Inc. for over 3months and finally one of my girlfriends told me about Business Consumer Alliance. BCA helped her with a warranty issue she was having with a business. I immediately went to their website at www.businessconsumeralliance.org and filed a complaint and within days my money was refunded... I was able to get into a place with the money I was refunded!!! Yayy....  It's not the money, it's the principal of it.

Contact Business Consumer Alliance if Balboa Credit Group is not doing what they promised. Check out the report BCA has for this company:

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2014 03:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Balboa-Credit-Group-Inc/Santa-Ana-California-92705/Balboa-Credit-Group-Inc-Pacific-Group-LLC-STOP-robbing-us-Santa-Ana-California-1115509. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Balboa Credit Group, Inc.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC