• Report: #919700

• Updated: Mon, July 30, 2012

• Reported By: stressed — a post Other United States of America
balfour beatty
235 ellis street Internet United States of America

balfour beatty moved us into a roach infested unit. Wont move us. Internet

*Consumer Comment: Same

Balfor beatty moved us into a roach infested unit a year ago and has gave us nothing but problems over wanting to move. The extermnator has not helped at all. When he sprays all the bugs do is run into my neighbours unit and flood her and my house. We just want to move. The roaches were here when we moved in and they did not tell us about them. I have two childern and they are always stuffed up and sick because of the dead roach parts in th our onlye air.

The roaches have broke my microwave, computer, printer and cause the smoke alarm to go off randomly at night. I have told them I don't want to treat anymore. Just move my family to a new unit but they refuse. I can't even have people over my house because I'm to embarresed over the bugs. I've even found a bug in my child's diaper when I changed the diaper one morning! I feel like a failure of a parent because I can't raise my children in a clean healthy environment cause were trapped here. Our only option is to move off post and paying hundreds to make sure the bugs don't come with us.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2012 11:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/balfour-beatty/internet/balfour-beatty-moved-us-into-a-roach-infested-unit-Wont-move-us-Internet-919700. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on balfour beatty

Same

AUTHOR: Missm - ()

We just moved in balfour beatty housing on Eustis..it's the worst. Thankfully no bugs yet, but he front office is rude, our house isn't up to code and I've called corporate more than once about it. My next options are to go to the base commander or whoever does housing inspections and report it