Complaint Review: Bally Total Fitness/ Blast Fitness Abusive and Unprofessional

• Updated: Fri, June 14, 2013

• Reported By: Sriram Iyer — Houston Texas
Bally Total Fitness/ Blast Fitness Abusive and Unprofessional
P.O. Box 96241 Houston, Texas USA

Bally Total Fitness/ Blast Fitness Abusive and Unprofessional On a very hot day, I decided to work out in the afternoon and took my kids to Bally Fitness/Blast Fitness and in return got completely humiliated by the Front Office woman and the manager.  Houston Texas

The whole experience turned out to be so traumatic and abusive including kids...

What happened is that they refused to honor the former Bally Fitness memberships and asked me to reenroll into blast monthly memberships..

When I called for Manager, he came and simply ridiculed my 4 year paid membership(Up front) and when asked why sudden changes, I was asked to leave and he refused to give me his name.

This happened with  a memnership I bought for my girl friend and now the same with me...

This is completely prepostrous.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2013 11:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bally-Total-Fitness-Blast-Fitness-Abusive-and-Unprofessional/Houston-Texas-77449/Bally-Total-Fitness-Blast-Fitness-Abusive-and-Unprofessional-On-a-very-hot-day-I-decide-1059168. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bally Total Fitness/ Blast Fitness Abusive and Unprofessional