Complaint Review: Bally Total Fitness

• Submitted: Fri, November 30, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, November 30, 2007

• Reported By:chicago Illinois
Bally Total Fitness
2828 North Clark Street, Chicago, Illinois U.S.A.

Bally Total Fitness Never join ballys fitness gym, even if it's free Chicago And Everywhere Else Illinois

Just know that if you join bally's you can never quit. I joined on a company discount from my company, but when I realized I never had time to go, I tried to cancel my membership, to only find out that you need a DOCTOR'S NOTE to quit. When I mentioned my hesitations at sign up about not having time, their sales rep. said you can suspend your membership for as long as you want for tiny monthly payments till you feel like restarting it, only to find out that that does not exist at all when I called to cancel, and they would not even take a complaint, or try to find out who the sales rep. was!!!

Shmuck444
chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2007 02:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bally-Total-Fitness/Chicago-Illinois-60657/Bally-Total-Fitness-Never-join-ballys-fitness-gym-even-if-its-free-Chicago-And-Everywher-288013. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bally Total Fitness