Complaint Review: Bally Total Fitness

• Reported By: jstarr — Litchfield Illinois United States of America
Bally Total Fitness
St. Charles Rock Road St. Louis, Missouri United States of America

Bally Total Fitness Failure to uphold cancellation policy St. Louis, Missouri

Seven years ago I moved from St. Louis, Missouri to Litchfield, Illinois.  Due to a clause in the contract, I legally separated from Bally Total Fitness.  A couple years later a collection agency contacted me saying that I owed the balance on the contract.  I was able to produce the letter after locating it in my files.  Now 7 years later, I received another phone call from a collection agency stating that I owe.  This is harrassment!  Am I to receive a call every couple of years and be required to produce a letter that was issued to me 7 years ago?  When is this going to be over?  I feel very harrassed and angered.  I don't intend on sitting here and "taking it".

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2012 07:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bally-Total-Fitness/St-Louis-Missouri-/Bally-Total-Fitness-Failure-to-uphold-cancellation-policy-St-Louis-Missouri-869187. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bally Total Fitness