Complaint Review: BAM BAM automotive

• Updated: Wed, June 19, 2013

• Reported By: oscar — phoenix Arizona
BAM BAM automotive
15235 n 32nd st phoenix, Select State/Province USA

BAM BAM automotive total ripoff!! phoenix arizona

*Consumer Comment: Impossible!

be careful with this place, there prices are same as dealership or higher (parts and labor).

Went there to get my brakes fix, they charge me almost $800 for front rotors and pads, i checked on the local autopart store (AUTOZONE), same rotors and pads for $285 plus tax (full kit). THEY CHARGE ME $500 FOR LABOR, on the bam bam reciept said each rotor were $150 and $100 each pad, a total of $500 plus tax on parts (RIPOFF).

Went there the fallowing week (stupid me)  for a water pump and thermostad replace, they wanted to charge me

$790 for water pump plus tax, $154 for thermostad plus tax and $40 for coolant......i checked on the local autopart (BAP) and the oem water pump was $600, $200 less than bam bam, and $115 for thermostad, witch i purchase on my own but they charged me $447 for labor, when you can get it done at any shop for less than $300.

they wanted to change another part on the car, bam bam part price was $80 on the part plus tax, i called the dealership and they had it for $60.

i got a quote that same day for a rack and pinion and they quote me $1547 for the part plus tax and $510 plus tax for labor, i called the dealership and they had the part for $1200 and labor at another shop was $250.

BAM BAM Automotive a rip off!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2013 02:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BAM-BAM-automotive/phoenix-Select-StateProvince-85032/BAM-BAM-automotive-total-ripoff-phoenix-arizona-1060485. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BAM BAM automotive

Impossible!

AUTHOR: Krissy Gray - ()

I find this report obsurd! I had a great experience with Bam Bam Automotive and intend on recomending them to all of my friends and family! Cost and time efficient! Great service all the way around! Bam Bam Automotive & Midnight Motorcycle Services deserves two-thumbs up! I highly recommend Bam Bam Automotive for all of your automotive needs. Chris and his staff helped me get my car up and running safely for me to return home from my vacation. The prices were right and the service was great! Attention to detail as well as my safety was definitely a priority. I was made aware of the work needed as well as the cost for the repairs by Chris and his staff. A job well done and fast by Bam Bam Automotive! Thank you!

flash