Complaint Review: Bam financial llc

• Reported By: John — Tustin California
Bam financial llc
4521 CAMPUS DR STE 282 irvine ca 92612 Irvine , California USA

Bam financial llc Chelsea and associates Scam debt collector Irvine California

I received a call from a person stating "Mr. James from Chelsea and associates " they never mentioned an exact address or name other than the phone number which showed on my cell caller id800-395-7779. The call was harassing in a way that Jamesthreatened legal action and that they have a case number alreadyagainst me and they will put me in jail. I didn't know what this was all about , so I called the number they left and the person that answered starting yelling at me about my attitude when I asked questions about the company information and hethreatened to prosecute me and then hung up on me. The scary part they knew everything where I live, my work information, and my cell number and my social security numberI have done little research and found out that other people been harassed as you can see from this links below:

1. 800notes.com/Phone.aspx/1-800-395-7779/2

2. bbb.org/los-angeles/business-reviews/collection-systems/bam-financial-in-fountain-valley-ca-100104793

3. (((REDACTED))) report/view/142225/BAM-Financial-Blackrock-Asset-Management-Complaint-142225-for-$0.00

I have also reconciled the phones numbers from this companyand found hundreds of results from 800-395-7779949-243-7886949-743-26881-800-303-5033 and 714-380-3007 that are connected to the same persons' with different company names such as Chelsea and associates, Bam Financials LLC, Blackrock Asset Management LLC .  I also know that Bam Financials LLC, and Chelsea and associates are located on address 4521 Campus Drive ste 282 Irvine Ca 92612 which turned to be an apartment complex. I have verified the company information with California state Secretary website with  kepler.sos.ca.gov/ and received this information:

Entity Number: 201112010296
Date Filed: 02/17/2011
Status: ACTIVE
Jurisdiction: CALIFORNIA
Entity Address: 4521 CAMPUS DR STE 282
Entity City, State, Zip: IRVINE CA 92612
Agent for Service of Process: NATIONAL REGISTERED AGENTS, INC. (C1941323)

I have also verified the information for Blackrock Asset Management LLC and received this result

Entity Number: 200907510282
Date Filed: 03/04/2009
Jurisdiction: CALIFORNIA
Entity Address: 9393 EMERY CT STE 6
Entity City, State, Zip: FOUNTAIN VALLEY CA 92708
Agent for Service of Process: LUIS CARRERA
Agent Address: 9393 EMERY CT STE 6
Agent City, State, Zip: FOUNTAIN VALLEY CA 92708

Blackrock Asset Management LLC is on my credit report as aMortgage lender not a collection agency service and the business is closed. BAM Financial and Blackrock Asset Management have the same phone number of 800-395-7779 and same owner.

This is not acceptable for this company to lie and threaten people to make money. Please help me and protect other citizensfrom the unfair business practice and illegal calls.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2013 10:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bam-financial-llc-/Irvine-California-92612/Bam-financial-llc-Chelsea-and-associates-Scam-debt-collector-Irvine-California-1096419. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bam financial llc