Complaint Review: banana republic

• Updated: Fri, February 15, 2013

• Reported By: Greer Davis — mcdonough Georgia United States of America
banana republic
banana republic mcdonough, Georgia United States of America

banana republic put a charge on a credit card that was not activated plus I used my personal bank card for purchase mcdonough, Georgia

I use my personal bank card to make purchase at banana republic and I deicded to sign up for a membership card at banana republic. I recieved the card a couple of days later and I have still not activated it. A few weeks later I recieve notice that I have a payment due because there's a purchase on the card that I have recieved in the mail from banana republic that has not been activated.

There is no transaction on the credit statement. I will not pay this statement because I have already paid for the items  I have purchased with my own personal credit card from my bank. If needs be I will contact an attorney or notify the Attorney General for this extortion situation that has occured.

Greer Davis

gdav00034@gmail.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2013 05:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/banana-republic/mcdonough-Georgia-/banana-republic-put-a-charge-on-a-credit-card-that-was-not-activated-plus-I-used-my-perso-1014649. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on banana republic