Complaint Review: Banfield Pet Hospital/wellness plan

• Updated: Mon, March 11, 2013

• Reported By: Moses — Houston Texas United States of America
Banfield Pet Hospital/wellness plan
Kirby ave, Houston,Texas Houston, Texas United States of America

Banfield Pet Hospital/wellness plan Inexperienced new Vet almost killed my pet performing simple tooth extraction,Banfield breeched contract ,still trying to collect,turned me into collection,i await my day in court Houston, Texas

I  left my dog to have a simple tooth extraction at Banfield Hospital in Houston store on Kirby. They had an inexperienced new vet who was unable to find a vein  to inject ,shaved three legs and poked each paw without success, finally had to give up ,dog was tortured ,dehydrated. Banfield kept on billing after I notified them to stop as they breeched our contract .They never replied, only kept billing. I have reported the vet to the Texas board of vet medicine who are investigating. I understand that the vet has been terminated by Banfield. Banfield turned my account over for collection, I sent "cease and desist order" to them, which they violated and I have reported them to the Federal FTC.
My next step is to take Banfield to court for damages and to notify the HOUSTON chronicle ,when case comes to court.
I also will name Pet smart in my complaint as they own a piece of Banfield and the Owner of all of these companies is "MARS" candy company

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2013 06:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Banfield-Pet-Hospitalwellness-plan/Houston-Texas-/Banfield-Pet-Hospitalwellness-plan-Inexperienced-new-Vet-almost-killed-my-pet-performing-1026798. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Banfield Pet Hospital/wellness plan