Complaint Review: Bank Branch &Trust south carolina

• Updated: Thu, December 26, 2013

• Reported By: millette. — Chapin South Carolina
Bank Branch &Trust south carolina
bb&t columbia ave. chapin s.c.29036 chapin branch, South Carolina USA

Bank Branch &Trust south carolina Verizon wireless scams bank manager along wiyh the ceo charged me fees for a visa card for three years but refused to mail a bill to me and i am disabled. they also stole money directly from my checking accout. i ask everyone employeed there for help and they refused and hung up on me. they gave consumer affaires a copy ofy statement fees and chatges bit it looks nothing like the statements i have. they lied to consumer agfairs and couldnt gey consumer affairs to listen to me. chapin branch South Carolina

beware! BB&T  bank continuously ripped me off when i got home from being in a coma for a month and requsted they send my bills by mail  because i was unable to use the computer.  they refused and charged me fees and vjarges for 3 yeats. also removed funds from my account. i report them and they mailed a statement justifying what theu did. only it doesnt match my statements ay all. Chapin S.C. 29036, BB&T. Beware!!!

woulf love to hear grom someone that would assist me legally.

Verizon Wireless lost numerous payments from my account. even got the print out from the bank that payments were made and haf it noterized andmailed it to verizon and their response was." we cant except this letter from the bank because its addressed to verizon instead of verizon wirelesd". customer service. ceo home office replied.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2013 06:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bank-Branch-Trust-south-carolina/chapin-branch-South-Carolina-29036/Bank-Branch-ampTrust-south-carolina-Verizon-wireless-scams-bank-manager-along-wiyh-the-1110703. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bank Branch &Trust south carolina