Complaint Review: Bank Freedom-mastercard prepaid

• Updated: Mon, May 06, 2013

• Reported By: super upset!!! — Fortville Indiana
Bank Freedom-mastercard prepaid
17595 Harvard Irvine, California USA

Bank Freedom-mastercard prepaid Used prepaid mastercard for my paycheck deposits, pay bills, and my tax check. closed it with NO warning and now thousands of dollars are out there and I need my money. Irvine California

I am beside myself! I have never had anything like this happen before. I took out this prepaid mastercard to deposit my pay checks, and pay bills and here lately, DEPOSIT MY TAX RETURN! I have had the card for over a year and it is not due to expire til 11/2014. Without any notice, they closed my acct and have  my money!  I called the card, and there is a generic recording saying a letter was sent out April 1st advising the acct would close April 30th. (no letter received) if any amount/balance remained, a check will be mailed....... no check!!! I have thousands of dollars sitting out there. I need my money and my rent is due, bills due. I am unemployed at the moment!  So upset! You cannot talk to a live person!  just that d**n recording!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2013 10:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bank-Freedom-mastercard-prepaid/Irvine-California-92614/Bank-Freedom-mastercard-prepaid-Used-prepaid-mastercard-for-my-paycheck-deposits-pay-bi-1048743. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bank Freedom-mastercard prepaid