Complaint Review: Bank of America

• Updated: Sun, April 20, 2014

• Reported By: Star — Mont Alto Pennsylvania
Bank of America
504 Beach Street Fort Worth, Texas USA

Bank of America Bank of America Home Loan Modification Bank of America uses DECEPTIVE tatics to take your home!! Fort Worth Texas

*Author of original report: IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE THAT CAN HELP ME TO STOP THESE MONSTERES!!

*Author of original report: WRONG..NOT WORTH MY TIME!

I got a mortgage loan through T.B&W Mortgage company in 2009 and they sold my Mortgage loan to Bank of America. Every year since 2009 my mortgage was screwed up!! I recently fell on finncial hardships and I applied for a Home Loan Modification through Bank of America. They have done nothing but screw me over,lie and give me the run around!! I am NOT behind of my mortgage payments! They DENIED my modification. Their reasoning was that "my monthly expenses exceed my gross monthly income". Well that was the reason I was applying for a home load modification!! I am reducing my monthly expenses!! Now they want to do a Short Sale. I am NOT going to give up my home...PERIOD!!  Do I have to agree to a Short Sale from Bank of America? Can they take my home even though I am CURRENT on my mortgage payments? I admit that I am behind with my other creditors, but I AM current with BOA!! Can ANYONE out there give me some GOOD,FREE legal advice to keep my home and to STOP those VULCHERS from taking my home !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2014 10:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bank-of-America-/Fort-Worth-Texas-76137/Bank-of-America-Bank-of-America-Home-Loan-Modification-Bank-of-America-uses-DECEPTIVE-tat-1140250. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bank of America

IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE THAT CAN HELP ME TO STOP THESE MONSTERES!!

AUTHOR: Star - ()

I am very serious about this situtation!!! Is there anyone out there that can and will help me to STOP this company?They have ONCE again taken money out of my bank account!! My bank is getting "P*ssed" off at them as well!! I really don't call them a company because they use FALSE pretenses to take money out of your account and their address is a mail box at the UPS STORE.. now U tell me is that a "true company".. would you do business with them?

I DID NOT authorize them to take money of my bank account and I DEMAND a refund ASAP!!

ANYONE out there that is trying to do a home loan modification.. PLEASE .. PLEASE DO NOT use LPC!!! RUN AWAY AS FAST AS  YOU CAN AND HIDE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION!!!!

I have contacted ALL of the authorities that I can think of... the FBI, BBB (which they are not listed with the Better Business Bureau..wonder why?!?)., The Federal Trade Commission, The California State Police, The Pennsylvania State Police,

WRONG..NOT WORTH MY TIME!

AUTHOR: SDP - ()

This is NOT even worth my time and energy! I'm SO glad I cancelled with LPC! They charged me for the NPV report of which they took $395.00 out of my account (Terrence couldn't even spell my name correcly and I have a copy of the check). But in my opinion, that's ALL the work they did!! Mr Fisher DID threaten me! He actually told me that he would report me to collections and "get his money one way or another".. I take that as a SERIOUS threat!! I live in PA. so I'm NOT aloud to record a conversation, but I did have my phone on speaker phone so I have 2 Witnesses that heard the entire conversation!! I suggest everyone and anyone out there to do the same thing!!... They did NOT work with my mortgage company!! My representative at my mortgage company helped me with my home loan modification... FOR FREE!! I actually had to close my bank account and put a stop payment for LPC for fear that theywere going to take money out of my account without my authorization! I suggest anyone out there to do their homework and be very cautious!! I noticed that the T.V. show 20/20 did a story on LPC I tired to contact 20/20 about my situtation and I will see what happens in the near future!!.. I wish I would have known before I had any contact with LPC!! BEWARE is my advice to anyone that wants to keep their home!!! PLEASE DO YOUR HOMEWORK!!!