Complaint Review: bank of america / home loans

• Submitted: Sat, June 16, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, June 16, 2012

• Reported By: torn — livermore California United States of America
bank of america / home loans
7105 corporate drive MSN: PTX-C35 Plano, Texas United States of America
  • Phone: 18006696607
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

bank of america / home loans bank of america / home loans, "Straight Stole My Money " then left me" High And Dry". Plano, Texas

" High And Dry" bank of america's policy's, procedures and protocal need some "re-asessing", seriously. I  decided to get two new account with another bank. One, for the mortgage and one for checking and saving. It cost $50.00 to open this account and that was all I did, "open the account". I never got to put any money into it at all.

The first chance I got to start filling this account, bank of america / home loans some how got into the account and took out $1586.00. my current mortgage, and leaving me with the (ser charges and numerous fee's for me to collect. Now this happened " twice ". U.S. Bank has been informed that this is not my doing and that I am not paying them one red cent.

I gave bank of america NO clearance and/or direction to enter my account and withdraw funds. Not once, not twice. I had no corrospondence with them about this account and what I was planning on doing with it.

The way I see it; bank of america saw clear to fraudulantly, go into my account, remove funds that were not there and then leave me holding the bag, with incured money's. That account with U.S. Bank is closed and no word from bank of america as to this ever happening. however, I plan on getting this resolved. I will prevail in this matter.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2012 05:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/bank-of-america-home-loans/Plano-Texas-75024/bank-of-america-home-loans-bank-of-america-home-loans-Straight-Stole-My-Money-the-898526. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on bank of america / home loans