Complaint Review: Bank Of America

• Submitted: Mon, September 14, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, April 07, 2014

• Reported By: Jenny — North Wales Pennsylvania USA
Bank Of America
1900 s State collage Blvd Suite #400 Anaheim,, California United States of America
  • Phone: 1800257160
  • Web:
  • Category: Customer

Bank Of America Bank O America Home Loans Susan Ramirez Mortgage Loan officer The company did not provide the service for refinancing process and charged me $400.00 loan fees. Anaheim, California

*Consumer Comment: Jenny,

*Consumer Comment: Encore presentation of- TRIGGER THE COLLAPSE POEM

* : JENNY, THE USA IS A COUNTRY WHOSE ECONOMY HAS ITS FOUNDATION BUILT SOLIDLY ON- LIES, DECEPTION, MANIPULATION, FRAUD, GREED, TRICKERY, DEEP CORRUPTION, & the.....

I have called the Bank of America Susan Ramirez in 7-8-09. In order for my loan to process I needed to pay $400.00 upfront. My loan was preapproved for refinancing so I did pay over the phone. I waited for one month and she told me that the loan was still in process. However, I opended my mail 8/29/09 and for additional information that I aready sent to Susan was needed. I have e-mailed Susan and I was angry and did not know who Olga person was.  I asked her if I was getting the same rate and if the loan was going to be process.  Susan e-mailed me that she did not know who she was and she could not refund the money. If she cannot give me a refund she should have process the loan. I had no choice to apply to another bank for refinancing becasue I did not wanted to wait any more.  I do not think Susan was a good loan officer because she lost a customer. I did not understand why the refinacing was not done for two months and Susan did not know who Olga person was. I have called the Bank of America manager but he wasn't helping me at all and he told me that Olga person was working for the Bank of America. I feel used and cheated because I did not get the refinancing that I was promised.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2009 08:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bank-Of-America/Anaheim-California-92806/Bank-Of-America-Bank-O-America-Home-Loans-Susan-Ramirez-Mortgage-Loan-officer-The-company-494904. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bank Of America

Jenny,

AUTHOR: Karl - ()

You can type in 261157 at this site and scroll down to the consumer comment entitled "MAY THE TRUTH BE KNOWN" at Ripoff Report #261157 and read the following quote that appears in paragraph #3: "Events don't cause corporations to collapse, it's the opinions of the events that trigger the collapse." - July 16, 2007

Fact: Fourteen months later, in September of 2008, Lehman Brothers collapsed and the banking system in the USA melted down. Several other large corporations were also on the verge of collapsing including General Motors, Chrysler, AIG, Freddie Mac, & Fannie Mae. You can 'Google' this- FRONTLINE: INSIDE THE MELTDOWN, and watch that documentary on the web for proof.

Conclusion: The Harvard Business Professor was correct.

Encore presentation of- TRIGGER THE COLLAPSE POEM

Tell Tommy and Kate
And don't forget Ted
Then we can move on
Tell Cindy and Peter
Shout it out on your lawn
This poem is over
More soon to come
Trigger the collapse
Make the big-shots go numb.

End.

"TRIGGER THE COLLAPSE POEM" was originally posted at this site on March 6, 2011. Just type in 269041 and it appears as 'Consumer Comment #4' at Ripoff Report #269041.

WELCOME TO WALL STREET- ONE BIG PONZI SCHEME

CONSTANT PURSUIT TO FINANCIALLY INJURE THE INNOCENT PEOPLE LIVING IN AMERICA, & THE INNOCENT PEOPLE LIVING ALL OVER THE WORLD.

It's the REASON that we're COLLAPSING. You see, once a LIE is exposed, it will create opinions- NEGATIVE OPINIONS! These 'negative opinions' will eventually spread, causing the COLLAPSE.

Example: If your husband was having an affair, but you DIDN'T KNOW about it, then no opinion could be formed, correct? However, once you find out about the affair an opinion is formed, right? The opinion formed is a 'NEGATIVE OPINION', isn't that correct? The actual event doesn't cause the break-up or the collapse of the marriage. It's the OPINION of the event that causes the break-up or the collapse of the marriage, right?

Americans are finding out more & more information each day regarding the CORRUPT, DECEPTIVE, & MANIPULATIVE way that our economy has functioned, & will continue to function. Unfortunately, these elements are the FOUNDATION of the U.S. economy, and much, much, more! Our legal system (much of it) protects the CORRUPT. Our government (much of it) protects the CORRUPT. The Mainstream Media (most of it) protects the CORRUPT. Without CORRUPTION, our entire system would collapse. WITH CORRUPTION, our entire system will eventually collapse. Most people in America are unwilling to accept the TRUTH!

Quote: "The truth was obscure, too profound and too pure; to live it you have to EXPLODE." - Bob Dylan

'obscure' (definition) - hidden in darkness.

*WELCOME TO AMERICA- IN FRAUD & CORRUPTION WE TRUST!

P.S. Injecting money into an economy whose foundation is solidly built on LIES, DECEPTION, MANIPULATION, FRAUD, GREED, TRICKERY................ is an exercise in futility! It's only a matter of time until another COLLAPSE takes place, in my opinion.

SPREAD YOUR RIP OFF REPORT ALL OVER THE WEB at sites like- 'TWITTER' & 'FACEBOOK'.

Good luck to you.