Complaint Review: Bank of America

• Updated: Wed, March 14, 2012

• Reported By: Jon — Metamora Indiana United States of America
Bank of America
Houston,texas Houston, Texas United States of America

Bank of America Loan modification fraud, home for hope fraud, personal paperwork lost, expecting more paperwork in mail and never have they sent it, this has been going over two years and no help whatsoever, Houston, Texas

bank of America bought our loan from Taylor bean and Whitaker ,I am middle class man, laid off through my union job, I called few months before i was behind on my mortgage, got the run around, sent many papers they required, they got lost, asked for HAMP program, homes for hope, loan mod, or refinance,, sent to many different reps on the calls I made, very frustrated, still no help and they said they will send out more required info ,that I sent in many times! This has been over a 2 year Spanish, I have all documentation, who I spoke with and dates, which was sent to a John Inarella, no help, no calls back, fraud that is all it is! I am needing to get a lawyer to discuss this terrible situation, if anyone is willing to send me in the right direction let me know!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2012 08:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bank-of-America/Houston-Texas-/Bank-of-America-Loan-modification-fraud-home-for-hope-fraud-personal-paperwork-lost-ex-854047. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bank of America