Complaint Review: bank of america

• Updated: Tue, January 08, 2013

• Reported By: burned customer08 — Missouri United States of America
bank of america
Nationwide United States of America

bank of america Bank/ mortgage company/ caused bankruptcy does not follow gov reg for modification options or process everywhere, Nationwide

*Consumer Comment: Burned Customer08,

Bought a home in 2008 based on my income. Lost job 12/31/08 .. tried to do a modification in sept 2010 after struggling with unemployment to keep my home. Finances caused a separation, modification went on for three months was told I didn't qualify because my debt ratio was too high? Really! I had started working when I did this. Then again caught up thanks to family my job was under 1/2 what I made when I purchased home so I again tried for a modification june 2011 turned down, reached out to a law firm (which I will report) who ended up stealing my money and kept saying my file was being worked.after a year bank of america contacts me says my home will be sold in 30 days if I cannot come up with 25K ... I again 5ried a modification now. Aking more than I did when I purchaes the home except now should qualify slam dunk because I am separated (changes in circumstance) accoding to all guidlenines I should qualify .. I even asked if they could just do something with back owed leave loan terms in place and add to end of term.... again 4 months later no resolution continued sale dates pushed lost paperwork. Redid paperwork 3 times in this time and file transferred to 4 agents on their "escalation" team because I escalated myfile to the ceo office for help...what a joke. During this time reconcilled, so of coursemore paperwork needed. Sale date onnhouse only save with bankruptcy ch 13 because we make too much for ch 7...so now in hell having to pay ALL debt at once and having a paycheck that went from 2500 biweekly to 400 biweekly.. when all I needed was the past due done or a refinance option. I wish there was still a way so I could get out of this bankruptcy hell!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2013 06:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/bank-of-america/nationwide/bank-of-america-Bank-mortgage-company-caused-bankruptcy-does-not-follow-gov-reg-for-modi-992973. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on bank of america

Burned Customer08,

AUTHOR: Karl - (USA)

The majority of our system in America is based on lies. That is why millions of Americans are not receiving the help that they were promised. Our government is ultimately being controlled by the same people who created this entire mortgage/housing mess.

You can 'Google' the following documentaries and videos and watch them on the web for proof-

1) FRONTLINE: INSIDE THE MELTDOWN
2) RON PAUL'S BROTHER ON FEDERAL RESERVE SYSTEM
3) INDYMAC BOYS GET SWEETHEART DEAL
4) ELIZABETH WARREN GRILLS GEITHNER, CRITICIZES TREASURY'S FORECLOSURE PROGRAM
5) FRONTLINE: MONEY, POWER AND WALL STREET
6) AMERICA: FREEDOM TO FASCISM

Since the banking cartel obviously controls our government, it would be logical to conclude that they also control much of the legal system, right? That is why there are law firms that will not be on the side of homeowners. Our entire system is 'rigged' in order for the bankers and the ones who serve them to 'profit' from the destruction of people's lives in this country, in my opinion.

Feel free to send a copy of your Ripoff Report to your Attorney General. Simply 'Google' this- MISSOURI ATTORNEY GENERAL, and all of the information is available on the web. Good luck to you. (Don't get your hopes up. It appears that the Missouri Attorney General is a former politician.)