Complaint Review: Bank of AMERICA

• Updated: Wed, February 12, 2014

• Reported By: anonymous — Bella Vista Arkansas
Bank of AMERICA
1151 west walnut Rogers, Arkansas USA

Bank of AMERICA EVEN INCLUDING THEIR FRAUD DEPT They charged me for a free checking account. maintenance fee 12$ then for each transfer between my own checking an saving account they charge 3 additional charges but you don't know this till its over $100.00 then by then you've transfered all that money that was in savings over to checking is now negative so they charge 35$ for every 5th 3$ fee so if you add that up its close to 400$ that your now negative. so they transfer from your checking to the savings to cover the negative charges. then NOW YOUR negative in the checking so they charge you for the NEGATIVE IN YOUR CHECKING.... mind you this is a free checking an savings account. Non of this information was disclosed in any of my paperwork when it was initially opened. . . Needless to say I GOT EVERYTHING BACK THROUGH THE COURT. 1 YEAR LATER. not only did I get money back I got legal fees an for the time I was off work an for the bills that couldn't be paid an the return fees of 25$ each that the bank charges an the 25$ the bill places charge for NSF Charges.  Rogers Arkansas

They charged me for a free checking account. maintenance fee 12$ then for each transfer between my own checking an saving account they charge 3 additional charges but you don't know this till its over $100.00 then by then you've transfered all that money that was in savings over to checking is now negative so they charge 35$ for every 5th 3$ fee so if you add that up its close to 400$ that your now negative.  so they transfer from your checking to the savings to cover the negative charges. then NOW YOUR negative in the checking so they charge you for the NEGATIVE IN YOUR CHECKING.... mind you this is a free checking an savings account.  Non of this information was disclosed in any of my paperwork when it was initially opened.  I called he explain an i said F THAT give me MY HARD EAR ED MONEY. He transfers me to FRAUD DEPT BIGGEST Mistake. HE charged my phone bill 55.00$ for the phone call.. I WAS PISSED WHEN I SAW THAT. . Needless to say I GOT EVERYTHING BACK THROUGH THE COURT. 1 YEAR LATER.  not only did I get money back I got legal fees an for the time I was off work an for the bills that couldn't be paid  an the return fees of 25$ each that the bank charges an the 25$ the bill places charge for NSF Charges. I ended up getting a big check for 15,675.00$ and I went o a different bank I still to this day keep 15.68 in the same account they tried to mess me over on.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2014 05:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bank-of-AMERICA/Rogers-Arkansas-72756/Bank-of-AMERICA-EVEN-INCLUDING-THEIR-FRAUD-DEPT-They-charged-me-for-a-free-checking-accoun-1121366. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bank of AMERICA