lighting

• Reported By:Wapello Iowa
Bankcard Empire
2701 E. Osborn Rd.# 100 Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Bankcard Empire This company will scam you Phoenix Arizona
*UPDATE: Rip-off Report INVESTIGATION UPDATE: US Postal Inspectors close down Bankcard Empire. Bankcard Empire Suspended From Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program Tempe, Arizona

I was contacted by phone by a representative who told me that I would not have to sell anything. He said that all I had to do was advertise for them and point people in their direction and they would do the rest. I paid $100 and they sent me the starter kit.

When I got the starter kit I realized that I was duped. I got on the computer and researched their name (wish I had done this before I gave them my money) and could not believe all the bad information I found on them. I am so thankful that I only lost $100 with this scam. I canceled my debit card so they can not get any more money out of me. I sent an email and left a message with them asking for a refund but I am sure that I will not hear from them.

I sent an email to the Iowa Attorney General and both of Iowa's Senators. I will be contacting my attorney on monday to see what else I can do to get the word out there so that no one else is scammed by this company.

Pam Wapello, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2009 09:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bankcard-Empire/Phoenix-Arizona-85016/Bankcard-Empire-This-company-will-scam-you-Phoenix-ArizonaUPDATE-Rip-off-Report-INVESTIG-421355. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bankcard Empire