Complaint Review: bankcard empire

• Updated: Mon, February 21, 2011

• Reported By: Pam — Middleburg Florida United States of America
bankcard empire
5028 S Ash Ave ste 107 Tempe, Arizona United States of America

bankcard empire I invested $15.000 in August 2007. Credit card machine at store locations. Each transaction would be a return on my investment. I have not received any monetary return to this date. Tempe, Arizona

I invested $15,000. plus $398. processing fee in Bankcard Empire in August of 2007.

I have not received any return on my investment to date.  I was told that other people in the company would set up and sell the credit card onsite processors to stores.  I have not been in contact with Lee, for awhile .  I have been battling breast cancer since September of 2009.  My husband passed away in April of 2006 , so  I was trying to get a return to have a monthly flow of income.  The Bankcard Empire personnel made it seem like a dream solution.  I was stupid to invest here. What a waste of money.  It took a lot of hard work to save just to throw it away.  I could not even use the loss on my federal taxes. The accountant said the government would wonder why iI didn't make monet.  Made me feel like a criminal to boot.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2011 12:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/bankcard-empire/Tempe-Arizona-85282/bankcard-empire-I-invested-15000-in-August-2007-Credit-card-machine-at-store-locations-698116. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on bankcard empire