Complaint Review: Bankers Life And Casualty,David Foks

• Updated: Fri, November 15, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — west valley Utah
Bankers Life And Casualty,David Foks
1935 East Vine street suite 460 murray, Utah USA

Bankers Life And Casualty,David Foks Office of the Colorado Division of Securities,AKA Bankers Life Deceptive,Dishonest,Total wast of my time scam murray Utah

Recieved an E-Mail for a job offer and then a phone call from one of the repesentivies about a job opprotunity.Was told that they provided training for the job,it would be hour based, but would not give me an more information only that she could set me an interview with David Foke and that he would explain everything to me.Got to the interview.Expecting a one on one interview.To my suprise there were others in a small room interviewing for the same job.

I ask Divid what the job was and what the pay,is this commition base,or what, more about the job,He ignored my Question.On the second time i asked he would go though all of that.We ended up watching slide shows for more that 45 min.He was very dishonest.Finally there were more and more people asking the same question as i was.I then stopped the class looked at me and being very rude told all of us that the job was commition based,I-9 Idependant contractors that would be doing sells,We would have to go to a so called boot camp and that we would not become W-2 employees for atleas a year if not more and that we would have to pay for any liecense that was needed and that the company would poosible  pay some back but not all.None of the other emplyee were told any of this.They made the job sounded extreamlly good when it wasn't.We were told in this boot camp we would learn how to make the sell no matter what the cost the the consumer or out was.But that we would get rewarded in the end by bounes.This is a very shady company that has had many complaints with the better buisness bureau.This is a scam, and this busness that is willing to take the customer to the cleaners as well and making a profit off of hardworking people who are desparate for a job.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2013 01:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bankers-Life-And-CasualtyDavid-Foks/murray-Utah-84107/Bankers-Life-And-CasualtyDavid-Foks-Office-of-the-Colorado-Division-of-SecuritiesAKA-Ba-1099599. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bankers Life And Casualty,David Foks