Complaint Review: Bankers Warranty

• Updated: Tue, November 26, 2013

• Reported By: Ralph — Miami Florida
Bankers Warranty
20841 Johnson St. Pembroke Pines Fl 33029 Pembroke Pines, Florida USA

Bankers Warranty and Appliance Service Group warranty and parts warranty is a JOKE Pembroke Pines Florida

*Author of original report: Waiting for Bankers Warranty

*UPDATE Employee: Appliance Repair

Purchased warranty from Bankers Warranty on kitchen appilances. Problem 1 is they have to approve company to send out to repair. Problem 2 is that they insist in ordering the parts not the repair company. had bad circuit board on Dacor oven, problem diagnosed 1/2/2013 of this year. Parts came in and replaced on 2/3/2013 over a month later. 11/26/2013 parts burn out on circuit board and when I call told since they didn't order part they have to check with Bankers Warranty. Warranty expired in September so I know Bankers is going to say too bad. Meanwhile we are having Thanksgiving with my in laws from out of the country and NO problem. I was able to order a replacement circuit board and have it overnighted to me and will put it in before Thanksgiving. Still waiting on a call back from Appliance Service group or Bankers Warranty but not holding my breath as I like air.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2013 01:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bankers-Warranty/Pembroke-Pines-Florida-33029/Bankers-Warranty-and-Appliance-Service-Group-warranty-and-parts-warranty-is-a-JOKE-Pembro-1102381. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bankers Warranty

Waiting for Bankers Warranty

AUTHOR: aviationr - ()

Talked with bankers Warranty and was told that since I had done the responsible thing and sent the bad circuit board back to be recycled by Dacor they could not do anything. They would cover the cost of the tech coming out as I had faxed them in the info and get me info on how to contact Dacor. Guess what, I am still waiting on that contact info and the check. I will not hold my breath as I would probably turn blue. The Service group insists they have to send their own tech out and I have to pay for that. What a hoax, bunch of scammers!!!!

Appliance Repair

AUTHOR: Brett Menke - ()

Dear Sir,

My name is Brett Menke VP of Quality Assurance for BWG. I am sorry to hear that you are having problems with your Dacor oven again. Please call me at 1-800-431-5843 ext. 6210 to discuss your situation.