Complaint Review: Banner Buildings

• Updated: Tue, May 13, 2014

• Reported By: Shane — Columbus Georgia
Banner Buildings
4011 Warm Springs Rd Columbus, Georgia USA

Banner Buildings, Owner. Jon Haralson Destoyed my Building and avoids my calls now. Columbus Georgia

*Author of original report: UPDATE / Banner Buildings NOT at Fault

I called Banner buildings after hearing a commercial that they buy buildings. The owner came out and looked at my building and asked could he sell it where it sits to save money on the moving costs. I told him that was fine. After a week or more he called and said it was sold. he got a check and then came to move the building. I asssumed he would call me and pay me first.

But the next thing i know he calls and asks me if i have seen the building. I said no not today. He said he fell apart like a loaf of bread. This building is only 2 years old. So I looked at it and it has broke in half causing the roof and back wall to fall apart. So his crew just dropped it in the yard and left it.

Jon now avoids all my calls and messages. And has told me he will not turn it in on his insurance that it is my problem. His crew also damaged part of the driveway by driving over the edge and breaking off a corner of the concrete. I just want the damage repaired or pay me the value of the building he can keep it. And the driveway repaired or pay me and I will have it repaired.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2014 08:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Banner-Buildings/Columbus-Georgia-31909/Banner-Buildings-Owner-Jon-Haralson-Destoyed-my-Building-and-avoids-my-calls-now-Colu-1146218. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Banner Buildings

UPDATE / Banner Buildings NOT at Fault

AUTHOR: Shane - ()

Upon further review, banner Buildings was not involved in any way in the incident and I was wrong to make negative statements about Banner buildings. banner Buildings, despite having no responsibility to do so, has resolved all issues to my satisfaction.