Complaint Review: BANNERS BROKER

• Updated: Sun, March 17, 2013

• Reported By: Irene — ST PETERSBURG Florida
BANNERS BROKER
WHITBY, CANADA, Select State/Province United States of America

BANNERS BROKER I joined BB on 7/17/12 and as of today 3/17/12, I have not received a penny from the company. On December 25th, 2012 I placed my 1st bank withdrawal for $500 dollars which as of today I have not rece WHITBY, CANADA

I joined Banners Broker on 7/17/12 with an investment of $4,000 dollars and as of today 3/17/12, I have not received a penny from the company.  On December 25th, 2012 I placed my 1st bank withdrawal for $500 dollars which as of today I have not received.

On February 7th and every week since then I have spoken to Felix, Leann and Jae their supervisor and every time I have been told that my case has been escalated and to be patient and that there is nothing more they can do for me .  Since then both me and my cousin who I brought into Banners Broker have placed other withdrawals and still nothing has been paid out even though numerous tickets have been opened and several phone calls have been made.

At this point to me this is starting to look more and more like a Ponzi scheme.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2013 06:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BANNERS-BROKER/WHITBY-CANADA-Select-StateProvince-/BANNERS-BROKER-I-joined-BB-on-71712-and-as-of-today-31712-I-have-not-received-a-penn-1035581. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BANNERS BROKER