Complaint Review: Bar-S- Company

• Reported By: chuck — garden grove, California
Bar-S- Company
Phoenix, Arizona USA

Bar-S- Company Fat 4 Bacon Phoenix Arizona

On May 13,2013 I purchased 6 packages of Bar-S-Bacon from my local grocery store.  I was having a breakfast party that morning at my home, and when I open the packages of bacon to cook it,before my guest got there, I was shocked.  I was sold nothing but 6 packs of fat.. After taking my guest out for breakfast, i was really upset and embarrassed, and I decided to contact Bar-S-Food, and I was connected to Consumer Relation Manager--Anastacia Brown, who said she was sorry, and that the company would reimburssed me for my lost expenses. Well after several letters to her, and may excuses from her neither has I been reimburssed, and neither has the bacon been taking off the shelves in the low rent neighborhoods where they are selling this fat.  I went to a grocery store in a upper-class neighborhood, and they get the real bacon (no fat) and the same type of packages.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2013 05:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bar-S-Company/Phoenix-Arizona-85018/Bar-S-Company-Fat-4-Bacon-Phoenix-Arizona-1069829. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bar-S- Company