Complaint Review: baraka cash system

• Submitted: Sun, May 27, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, May 30, 2012

• Reported By: Quackman — Natalia Texas United States of America
baraka cash system

baraka cash system onlinecashpump.zxq.net kept making me reuse my credit card, telling me to try again, and again. Internet

*Author of original report: Thanks 2 u

*Consumer Comment: No problems for me

I got a spam saying "How to turn $12 into $4000 in 7 days online".  Sender was "Claire Aufort".  I thought it was a penny stocks ad (I like penny stocks) so I thought I'd pay the $12 to see the show at least - not too much to venture a peek.  I filled out the tiny form and hit "submit", but immediately it went to another page telling me to try again; "the transaction was not completed".  Seemed odd, so I tried once more, being very careful to type my card-numbers.  Still got the same "incomplete. try again" page.

I would like to know what they're doing.  Once you get someone's card, isn't that all they need to steal your money?  Why would they repeatedly want you to send it again?  Please help me.  They may have $24 of mine.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2012 08:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/baraka-cash-system/internet/baraka-cash-system-onlinecashpumpzxqnet-kept-making-me-reuse-my-credit-card-telling-me-888957. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on baraka cash system

Thanks 2 u

AUTHOR: Quackman - (United States of America)

Thanks for telling me that you got through, and what it was.  Have nice day!

No problems for me

AUTHOR: ripped - (United States of America)

Like the author, I was also curious what riches awaited me for only $12.  I put in my credit card number (actually, my credit card offers temporary numbers with lower limits for online buying protection) and it processed it just fine and took me to the members area.  So the author must have encountered a technical glitch since the website does provide information when it does correctly process your credit card.

However, don't get too worked up about missing some great opportunity.  All that $12 buys you is some fluff about how you can make a lot of money doing Forex trading and tells you to join a $99/month trade signal service.