notable

9132 aster road fort myers, fl Fort myers, Florida USA
  • Phone: (239) 267-2817
  • Web:
  • Category: Employers

Barbara Cusimano BOBBIE JO, speedy electric ,co-owner, Will not pay you!! Fort myers Florida

As a previous poster wrote, I also worked for this scammer Barbara J Cusimano.

AKA BOBBIE JO

I wish I would have read this report before starting to work for her.

She refused to pay me what she owed me and I am not going to take her to court for a few dollars but seriously this lady is just a piece of s***.

This woman swears that she has money and acts like she has money but the truth is that she is a broke person trying to act rich. She refuses to pay her employees as well as spouse support which you can find online she was arrested for not paying spouse support.

I would not hire this company of I were you nor would I work for them.

I've read that they hire electricians with their licenses on probation. And she will cancel your appointment if she gets a better contract deal and claim that she has family emergencies.

BEWARE OF BOBBIE JO (BARBARA CUSIMANO)!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2014 06:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Barbara-Cusimano-/Fort-myers-Florida-33967/Barbara-Cusimano-BOBBIE-JO-speedy-electric-co-owner-Will-not-pay-you-Fort-myers-Flor-1126319. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Barbara Cusimano