Complaint Review: Barbara Glenn

• Updated: Mon, March 03, 2014

• Reported By: Barb Glenn — Russellville Arkansas
Barbara Glenn
93 Northview Dr Russellville, Arkansas USA

Maxebiz --- Ramon Washington He guaranteed services to start a Website for a home business. Ramon took my money and never contacted me after that and I can not get a hold of him. internet Arizona

I was contacted by a man claiming to work for Maxebiz. He said they would set up and run my home business for 12 months and teach me how to run it. I would have guaranted Targeted visitors of 300,000 and 10,000 product store. This was all to be done for $2500.00, half of the $5000.00 original cost. He was to contact me after the transaction of sales.

I have never heard from him nor can I reach him by phone. The phone number just takes a message.

DO NOT do business with Maxebiz or Ramon Washington.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2014 12:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Barbara-Glenn/Russellville-Arkansas-72802/Maxebiz-Ramon-Washington-He-guaranteed-services-to-start-a-Website-for-a-home-busin-1127898. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Barbara Glenn