Complaint Review: barber' construction

• Updated: Sat, August 11, 2012

• Reported By: elita king — Macon Georgia United States of America
barber' construction
Lain st macon, Georgia United States of America

barber' construction barber's construction Remodled My Whole House and Ha my grandkids did it left my house a mess told him it look a mess he said that was bull s**t well it was $10.000.00 bullishit was suppost to cost $8'000.00 dollars macon, Georgia

Hired a construction company to remodel my house and they started off good then they went down hill from there some of my cabinets are in backwards and they just sit the sinks in didn't ankara it then some of my cabinets are mover to far and there are spaces where there should not be did the bathrooms look like out houses didn't even touch the closets toilets are not anchored to floor  miss cut hole in bath tub and left a hole in side leaking under sink of  other bathroom had friend called him back for me told him it would not even pass inspection he said that was bull s**t he told me it would cost me $8.000.00 ended up being $10.000.00 look like my grands did my house need someone to comes his work dont want him to do some this!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2012 10:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/barber-construction/macon-Georgia-31206/barber-construction-barbers-construction-Remodled-My-Whole-House-and-Ha-my-grandkids-did-925873. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on barber' construction