silence

• Updated: Fri, June 07, 2013

• Reported By: IMANGELA — Rosemead California
Barbizon College San Francisco
420 Sutter St San Francisco, California USA

Barbizon College San Francisco TOOK MY DEPOSIT OF $500 and WILL NOT GIVE IT BACK!!!!! San Francisco California

*UPDATE Employee: Response from Barbizon Modeling and Acting

I gave these people $500 so that my youngest daughter can start classes there. Due to an unforeseen emergency, we had to ask for a refund one week prior to my daughter's scheduled start date. Per contract stipulations, we were entitled to the full refund if my daughter met two criteria; (1) She could not have already started classse and (2) the request for the refund had to be submitted prior to the 5/10/2013 cut-off day. Both of these criteria were met. I mailed in the refund request via registered/express mail. The request arrived on 5/9/2013 and was signed for. I called 10 working days later and was told I should be getting a check any day. It will be 30 days tomorrow, so I called the Corperate Offices in San Fransisco. I was given the run around all morning.

Finally, I was contacted to let me know that they would issue a refund in 30 "working" days and I should expect the refund by 6/20/2013. I asked for a supervisor, they told me no one was available. I asked for the last names of the 2 individuals I spoke with and they stated they do not give out that information. The last lady I spoke with went as far as stating that they would delay my refund if I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. She stated that the entire coperate office was empty until Monday. WOW! A complete rip ripp off. I am posting as many complaints as possible. Liars and cheats work there. I will NEVER do business with these people again. This issue is to be continued. So BEWARE consumers. They talk a good talk.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2013 03:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Barbizon-College-San-Francisco/San-Francisco-California-94108/Barbizon-College-San-Francisco-TOOK-MY-DEPOSIT-OF-500-and-WILL-NOT-GIVE-IT-BACK-Sa-1057354. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Barbizon College San Francisco

Response from Barbizon Modeling and Acting

AUTHOR: Barbizon Modeling and Acting - ()

We are sorry to hear you have not had the highest customer service our company aims to provide. We would like to thank you for bringing this to our attention so we may resolve this issue for you successfully. If you could please contact us at barbizon@barbizonmodeling.com, we would be happy to resolve this for you.