Complaint Review: Bare International

• Reported By: Rick Beasley — Harrisonburg Virginia United States of America
Bare International
not sure Fairfax, Virginia United States of America

Bare International VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE Fairfax, Virginia

For some time, close to 3 forths of a year, I worked for Bare, mainly doing Post Offices. I thought everthing was going well. About a month or so ago I recieved an e-mail from the same person I had always delt with. The e-mail as usual had the States with the P.O., I selected Va. I again selected the P.O. near me then it said the P.O. would be assigned with in a certain period of time. Again I recieved another e-mail with diffrent P.O; on them. I again applied for some. I waited & waited, about a week or more went by & NO response. I contacted the person I had been dealing with, by e-mail, 2-3 times. NO ANSWER!! I got the owners name  the proper address & about a week or more ago I sent him a personal letter. Do you think I have heard back from him?? I DON'T THINK SO! Just to let you know that I had  a 9 out of 10 rating on my shops. I am not sure what to do, I have put this on Facebook...no answer. Does this tell you something about their Customer Service. I WOULD NOT recomeand this company to anyone. Good luck to this company in todays times.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2012 08:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bare-International/Fairfax-Virginia-/Bare-International-VERY-POOR-CUSTOMER-SERVICE-Fairfax-Virginia-891508. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bare International