Complaint Review: Barefoot Marketer

• Updated: Fri, May 02, 2014

• Reported By: Pissed Off — Lawrenceville New Jersey
Barefoot Marketer
8039 Lafitte Court-UnitD Chalmette, Louisiana USA

Nola Barefoot Marketer rip off artist, and crook, stole my money and no website refuse to give me back my money Chalmette Louisiana

I contacted Constance Drew of Nola Barefoot Marketer website design.  She promised me everything under the sun that she could do my website.  We entered into a contract to get the site done and that she would be paid x amount of dollars per month.  Once she received the first $100.00 it took her two weeks to even get me a proto type of what the site would look lite.  I was literally begging her as to when was I going to see something.  My site was to launch in on March 20, 2014.  After contact phone calls, she kept given me excuse after excuse that where she lived in Chalmette, LA they were having ice storms and her cell phone went out, she had no electricity and of host of other reasons as to why the site wasn't being worked on.

Two weeks after that sent her another $100.00 payment so that she would continue because now time is of the essence to get the site down. This is where once again she began giving me all kinds of excuses as to why she couldn't get the site done, then she tells me that she is in the middle of a office move but again made another promises that she didn't keep, she stated that she was having one of her design people contact me.  This person Sumon Howlader was a joke all he did was change the color and that was it, would never call me claiming he could never get through which was aother lie, this was someone she just threw in to make it look like she was doing something.

I have sent her over 15 text messages, emails and a host of phone calls which has ignored every form of communication.  I told her I wanted her my money back and she said that she is not giving me back my money it could not be refunded, but yet no site is being worked on.  She took advantage of me because I was in another state (Jersey) and she is in Louisana.

She is a CROOK SHE STOLE MY MONEY..DO NOT EVERY WORK WITH HER, she has several business and companies that she is suppose to be in charge of and/or affiliated with.  She Steals do not I repeat do now do any work with her.

Saniyyah, Lawrenceville,NJ

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2014 06:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Barefoot-Marketer/Chalmette-Louisiana-70043/Nola-Barefoot-Marketer-rip-off-artist-and-crook-stole-my-money-and-no-website-refuse-to-1143468. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Barefoot Marketer