Complaint Review: Bargain Network, Inc. Wired Investors

• Updated: Thu, September 24, 2009

• Reported By: EKG125 — Wheat Ridge Colorado USA
Bargain Network, Inc. Wired Investors
6330 Hollister Ave. Goletta, California United States of America

Bargain Network and Wired Investors working together in a scam scheme! Goletta, California

After viewing a commercial about 'how to find out about auto auctions in your area', I decided to give the number a call. A woman named Linda answered the phone for 'Bargain Network'. She was a real sweet talker, who convinced me that I was NOT signing up for any other service other than the auto auction information on Bargain Network.com, for a 1 month trial, at $1.95.

After giving my card number, I was assigned a user name and password, but couldn't log on 'until tomorrow'. After logging on, and finding out real quick, that the auctions listed only gave addresses and phone numbers, not any specific dates, I was a little disappointed. I also found that the autos listed 'for sale', were no different than what I could find on other sites for free.

So, after a couple of weeks, I called to cancel my membership, and was greeted by Evelyn, who also assured me that I was not signed up for anything else. I said, "Thank you, and goodbye". She said, "Have a nice day".

A week and a half later, I found that $69.95 had been removed from my bank account 2 days prior to my noticing. The withdrawal was made by '8775666629 WIR00 O ********* NVUS'. I decided to dial those first 10 digits, and was greeted by Wireless Investors! I said, "who?". Wireless Investors... that's who!

After serious conversation, they informed me that after logging onto the Bargain Network website, I confirmed that I wanted to join Wireless Investors, and that my personal information was shared with them, as well. I knew absolutely NOTHING about this until I checked my bank account and found that I had been RIPPED-OFF!

They told me that I had been sent a confirmation email, which I don't remember ever receiving (and I'm not an Alzheimer's victim), and if I wanted a refund, that I had to fill out a Refund Request Form via email. Naturally, I raised hell, because I didn't authorize this, and now I have to beg for my money back! They told me they'd send the email form, and to fill it out and send it back.

I waited for at least 10 minutes, and never received the form. I had to call them a second time to inform them that I had not received it, and they said they'd send it again. Wonderful! I finally received the Refund Request Form! I filled it out and sent it back!

Then I called Bargain Network to ask what the heck that was all about! No one knew anything! After getting the run-around, and being passed around from person to person, I began to become very irritated, and was hung up on, twice!

Ultimately, The Bargain Network basically told me it was NOT their issue, because 'they' did not sign me up for anything... I did, when I logged onto their site!

Talk about a RIP-OFF!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2009 09:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bargain-Network-Inc-Wired-Investors/Goletta-California-/Bargain-Network-and-Wired-Investors-working-together-in-a-scam-scheme-Goletta-California-499788. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bargain Network, Inc. Wired Investors