Complaint Review: Bargains2k10

• Submitted: Sun, February 16, 2014
  • Updated: Sun, February 16, 2014

• Reported By: Law student 101 — Oakdale California
120 Henderson street Middleton, Tennessee USA

Bargains2k10 Purchased a RC raptor helicopter on eBay item didn't work I returned it seller never refunded my money Middleton Tennessee

I ordered a present my son always wanted from this company on eBay a raptor RC helicopter. He earned it. He recieved and tried to use it happily.  Come to find out it was broken! He was so heartbroken himself. The seller promised a refund if I sent it back. We sent it back. Now the seller is dodging us and won't return emails and calls. He has avoided all of eBay and pay pal policy and won't return my money as promised in correspondence I have from them. Breaching a bilateral contract implied in fact! I can't get eBay and paypal to stop this rip off from this seller selling bad products and keeping the consumers money. They have done this to 14 or more people within less than 6 months.  I asked again for my money back so I could replace the helicopter for my son which is only right. again being ignored by these people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2014 05:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bargains2k10/Middleton-Tennessee-38052/Bargains2k10-Purchased-a-RC-raptor-helicopter-on-eBay-item-didnt-work-I-returned-it-sell-1124019. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bargains2k10