Complaint Review: Bark Mobile Prepaid Partners

• Updated: Tue, September 06, 2011

• Reported By:Boone North Carolina United States of America
Bark Mobile Prepaid Partners
140 West King Street Boone, North Carolina United States of America

Bark Mobile Prepaid Partners As a requirement from Carolina West Wireless, the Bark Mobile is required to pay commissions to all employee's and as of the year I managed this location NEVER did I or any of the other employee's rec Boone, North Carolina

I started working for Bark Mobile Prepaid Partners over a year ago. I was told I would get a raise within my first 90 days of employment. After 4 months I finally got $1.00 raise. After being employeed as the manager I requested another raise.  My boss said I would get that raise asap. However I ended up having to put in my two week notice 6 months later before she realized I was serious.

Bark Mobile is a prepaid partner of Carolina West Wireless. I found out through many reps at Carolina West that Bark dealer's are required in their contracts to pay their employee's commissions. I asked my employer numerous times about our commissions. Only being lied to I was told I would start recieving those commissions. A year has past and I have yet to see any of those commissions.

As of my experience with Bark Mobile Prepaid Partners I would like to notify all that I can of how poorly I was treated and paid for all I did to help this business grow.  I was left alone to manage 45 plus hours a week to operate a business that did not pay me as required in their own contract. I was often told by my boss she would not take a pay cut from her own check to pay her employee's. So not only was I helping her to reach bank but she was also adding my commissions to her own bank account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2011 10:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bark-Mobile-Prepaid-Partners/Boone-North-Carolina-28607/Bark-Mobile-Prepaid-Partners-As-a-requirement-from-Carolina-West-Wireless-the-Bark-Mobil-773429. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bark Mobile Prepaid Partners