Complaint Review: barleygreendirect

• Updated: Wed, August 07, 2013

• Reported By: Hopesurvives — Crestview Florida
barleygreendirect
1525 W 13th St, Suite E Upland, California USA

barleygreendirect Julia Palmer Corrupted Product and did not get Reimbursed Upland California

*Author of original report: BARLEYGREENDIRECT REIMBURSED ME

Buyers beware of the following website http://www.barleygreendirect.com/ Julia Palmer is the POC for this website.

I had been purchasing Barley Green from her website for a couple of years, my last purchase was 5 bottles for a total of $149.95; I was not charged shipping.  When I opened my first jar I noticed it was missing about a 5th of the product.  I decided to keep it anyway and tried some of it.  It tasted bitter and somewhat crunchy, it was never bitter or crunchy in the past.  I checked the other jars I had received and noticed that they were all missing about a 5th of each jar.

When I contacted Julia Palmer via e-mail and told her I wanted to return them because there was something wrong with the product she told me a 3 digit code to write on the package for my refund. She also stated I had to pay for the shipping.  She did not supply an address so I went on her website and used that address.  She ended up refusing my package when it was sent to her stating it was the wrong address; she never told me she was going to refuse the shipment nor did she ever tell me a different address to ship it to.

Now I am out the cost of all of the jars and the shipping.  There is no way now that I would trust her to reimburse me even if she gave me a different return address; so when the shipping/vendor where I shipped the package from called me today about my package being returned I told her to throw it away because the product is no good and I am not going to spend more on shipping and be out even more money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2013 07:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/barleygreendirect/Upland-California-91786/barleygreendirect-Julia-Palmer-Corrupted-Product-and-did-not-get-Reimbursed-Upland-Califo-1074010. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on barleygreendirect

BARLEYGREENDIRECT REIMBURSED ME

AUTHOR: Hopesurvives - ()

I just wanted to say that Julia Palmer who works for BarleyGreen Direct not only reimbursed me for the products that I had originally returned but she also gave me extra funds to cover the cost of the shipping.