instrument

Complaint Review: barrister global network services

• Submitted: Sat, April 13, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, April 13, 2013

• Reported By: Richard Gilmore — tooele Utah
barrister global network services
1404 barrister way hammond, Louisiana United States of America

barrister global network services theft of services hammond, Louisiana

I decided to go back to work for barrister GSN I did 4 jobs in a week completed them. Job 1 307.50 job 2 90.00
Job 3 45.00 and the last one was like the first 45 first 2 hrs plus another 3 hrs 75.00.
I used to work for them since 2004 and they weren't like this. They used to pay on time and
Not make BULLSH* EXCUSES like talking to the client about what your getting paid or not getting your paperwork when you faxed it from the site.
Barrister has become nothing more than a scam a rip off of services they think they can get away with this theft of services because we are a bunch of hungry starving technicians that they can take advantage of.
The messed up thing is barrister gets paid the pm PC logistics officers and whom ever eeles they have over there who call us technicians from there get PAID then the proceed to *.*. Us techs out of our money with some *.*.ING BS that we broke the agreement of our contract. Then keep falling us to do service Calls I got screwed out of over 650.00 n 4 days and they are not going to pay me. So I point blank toldser them I will not take another call until I get paid.
Anyone doing business with barrister needs to stop plain and simple just stop they are the meaning of the evil corporation. They get ahead buy not paying there techs on bullsh* grounds and get away with it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2013 11:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/barrister-global-network-services/hammond-Louisiana-/barrister-global-network-services-theft-of-services-hammond-Louisiana-1043105. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on barrister global network services