occasions

Complaint Review: Barrister Global Services Network, Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, December 06, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, December 06, 2013

• Reported By: TN Computer Repair Owner — Chuckey Tennessee
Barrister Global Services Network, Inc.
14042 Barrister Way Hammond, Louisiana USA

Barrister Global Services Network, Inc. Hired me as a Computer Repair Contractor Hammond Louisiana

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Procedure

I received a cold call from Barrister Global in Oct. 2013 this year. I own a Computer Repair Business and am registered with various search engines. They sent me on a call to John Deere Manufacturing Plant in Greeneville TN.. I read reviews online of this company and I gave them the benefit in spite of complaints of contractors such as myself not being paid. Luckily, I went on only one call and waited to be paid so I would not be working for free.

Today I gave up, after numerous calls and emails I have realized that after doing everything right with my visit to John Deer company on the service call, I am not going to be paid, it is December 2013 now. I chose the speed pay which takes 13% out but should be deposited within 7 days into your Bank Account. Sorry to say the complaints are correct and you will not be paid for your work.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2013 08:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Barrister-Global-Services-Network-Inc/Hammond-Louisiana-70403/Barrister-Global-Services-Network-Inc-Hired-me-as-a-Computer-Repair-Contractor-Hammond-1104851. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Barrister Global Services Network, Inc.

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Procedure

AUTHOR: Debra D. Bowers - ()

If you were contracted to perform work for us and you completed it and retuned the parts you WILL be paid. Have you visited the online tech portal where every call you have run is visible with payment status?

A complaint forum cannot help you and is not the correct place to conduct business. Barrister pays tens of thousands of techs every year. Errors can occur and we take the time and effort to correct them.  We work with the finest computer techs in North America and the very tiny amount who complain on a forum like this do not help resolve their issue. They simply complain and mislead others.

Please contactpayissues@barrister.com and provide the service ticket number along with your bas ID. When you email payissues an auto response will generate with a form to complete and return.

If we were ripping off anyone why would I take the time to reply to these false posts?  I reply because we do pay techs, we value techs and we will work with you through the correct format to research your issue and pay you if payment is due.