Complaint Review: Barry University Miami shores

• Updated: Sun, December 01, 2013

• Reported By: Basimah — Phila Pennsylvania
Barry University Miami shores
11300 NE 2nd Ave Miami shores, Florida USA

Barry University Miami shores Suspended my son but said he withdrew Miami shores Florida

My son was punched in the face by a upper grauduate student faught back but was the only one suspended and arrested. The Vp stated my son was very angry. Ok if you get punched in your face with out a warn you would be angry to. So my son faught back they callwd police had him arrested the upper graduate was not suspended was back on campus next day taking his classes as nothing happened while my son was not allowed back on campus they said until aug 2014 so he appealed it got the vp to offer my son a chance to go to a therapist regarding his anger and he may allow him back in Jan. We'll my son did that because he really wanted to return in Jan, we'll tried to get his schedule together so call the school and was told he was not allowed to the vp didn't lift his suspension and told him if he does my son still can't register because he owe 6,000 !

To our surprise. The financial aide department stated she sent his loans back and the balance he is to pay. Why did you send back, she said your son withdrew I said he didn't he was suspended and he wants to return in Jan she said my son have to py the balance for the semester out his pocket, so now he can't because I don't have it to pay that's why wee took out the loans and he can't transfer because he can't get his transcript.. They are full of it if any one can help me and my son please he want to return to school and is willing to transfer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2013 06:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Barry-University-Miami-shores-/Miami-shores-Florida-33161/Barry-University-Miami-shores-Suspended-my-son-but-said-he-withdrew-Miami-shores-Florida-1103471. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Barry University Miami shores