Complaint Review: barstoolsupercenter.com

• Updated: Fri, January 11, 2013

• Reported By: JeanT — Coshocton Ohio United States of America
barstoolsupercenter.com

barstoolsupercenter.com New Super Centers LLC No Product, No Refund, Internet

I placed an order with this company in August of 2012. They kept telling me my bar stools were on backorder. Finally after a couple of months I just told them I wanted my money back. After that, I got an email saying they were in stock and would ship soon. That's been about 2 months. Now here it is January 2013 and I still have no bar stools.

When I call or email they say they'll get back to me. I just called and INSISTED I talk to someone about a refund. Or at least give me their address so I could file a small claims against them. Of course they won't do that either.

Needless to say I am furious. I'm going to check and see if there is any kind of small claims I can file against them. I definitely would NOT recommend buying from these people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2013 09:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/barstoolsupercentercom/internet/barstoolsupercentercom-New-Super-Centers-LLC-No-Product-No-Refund-Internet-995083. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on barstoolsupercenter.com