Complaint Review: BAS enterprises

• Updated: Wed, April 09, 2014

• Reported By: Mal — manchester New Hampshire
BAS enterprises
351 Terrapin Rd Venice, Florida USA

BAS enterprises BOBBI HILL I was ripped off by this lady, whop said she would provide a service. She took payment and never provided the leads Venice Florida

I spoke to this woman Bobbi Hill who told me she was in the insurance telemarketing industry and woul provide me with leads. I spoke with her and she took my payment, This is now April and she has yet to provide what I was looking for in terms of leads for service. I have tried to e-mail her many times and call and she does not get back to me. IF you are an insurance agent...DO NOT do any business with this lady. LOOK FOR A REPUTABLE service. AND BTW I was NOT the only one ripped off by this crack head.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2014 09:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BAS-enterprises/Venice-Florida-34293/BAS-enterprises-BOBBI-HILL-I-was-ripped-off-by-this-lady-whop-said-she-would-provide-a-s-1137494. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BAS enterprises