Complaint Review: baseball and bat us

• Submitted: Fri, May 31, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, May 31, 2013

• Reported By: B. Smith — Sturgis Michigan
baseball and bat us
Internet USA

baseball and bat us I ordered a softball bat and myh credit card was fully charged. Received a cheap imitation bat and have contacted the company numerous times and have not received any response back from them on my merchandise or a refund. Internet

I ordered a Louisville Slugger Z2000 Softball Bat on April 14, 2013. I received a cheap imitation bat supposedly as a "girft" for my order. I have not recieved my bat that I ordered. I have contacted the company numerous times with no response from them on how to resolve this issue. It is now going on 2 months since my order was placed with this website.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2013 01:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/baseball-and-bat-us/internet/baseball-and-bat-us-I-ordered-a-softball-bat-and-myh-credit-card-was-fully-charged-Recei-1055364. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on baseball and bat us