Complaint Review: baseball bat sale.net

• Updated: Mon, May 27, 2013

• Reported By: matr — Salem Alabama
baseball bat sale.net
Internet China

baseball bat sale.net ripoff scam thieves Internet

*Consumer Comment: SCAM

This site has great prices on baseball bats which I should have realized that if it's too good to be true they it probably is.  I ordered a bat, paid with my credit card and even got a tracking number for the package.  They really sent me a package but upon opening the package or was a toy bat and Ball.  The bat even had easton printed on it which happened to be what brand bat I ordered.  After emailing the so called company they stated that they were sorry for the mix up that the wrong package was sent to me.  Give me a break they don't advertise this crap in their site so I know it's not that's not true.  After repeated emails they said they would do what ever it takes to fix the problem.  Now they say they are going to give me a partial refund. Well that hasn't happened yet and I don't believe it ever will . I don't understand how people get away with this I haven't found any help for this isn't this some kind of crime here in the U.S.  If we are not protected from these scammers then they are going to keep doing this to everyone.  We need to stand up to these Chinese rip off artist.  What would happen if we did that to them?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2013 10:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/baseball-bat-salenet/internet/baseball-bat-salenet-ripoff-scam-thieves-Internet-1054253. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on baseball bat sale.net

SCAM

AUTHOR: Nick - ()

Same exact thing happened to me. At least they are consistent.