Complaint Review: baseballcapsretail.com

• Updated: Sun, December 30, 2012

• Reported By: heatherdarlyn — Plainsboro New Jersey United States of America
baseballcapsretail.com

baseballcapsretail.com Bait and switch Internet

I made an internet purchase hoping to receive for a Christmas gift, I never received tracking information, so I emailed and they sent me a tracking for registered mail from China. There is no way to track completely because it only tells you when it left.I received the package and in a very small box stuffed inside was an item, but not the correct one. I emailed them and they asked for pictures. I sent several. The responded that they did ship the correct item but the shipper mixed packages.

I asked how do we correct this, they answered I can buy more goods by bank transfer and they would send the proper item in the new order, so I didn't have to waste money on shipping.I told them I will not spend more money, that I would send the hat back and request a refund.the next email stated:
"I have forwarded this issue to our manager and he shows his great concern on this issue. Then he made a decision that you only need to pay us shipment fee and tariff tax which is just 40USD by western union,. And we will send you correct goods you ordered to you and send you a secret gift. Besides, you can keep the goods you received,send it to your family or friend,don't need to waste money to send back. That is a quite unbelievable price. Hope you can understand it!"

My response was I would not send you another dime of my money, you are apparently not a real company with proper customer service. At this point I wouldn't even believe that you would send me the proper product even I'd I sent you 1000 USD. One thing for sure is you will be reported and warned to as many people that will listen, to not do business with you."

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2012 08:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/baseballcapsretailcom/internet/baseballcapsretailcom-Bait-and-switch-Internet-988910. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on baseballcapsretail.com