Sheets

• Submitted: Sat, January 19, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, January 19, 2008

• Reported By:Tempe Arizona
Bashas' Food And Drug
3115 S. McClintock Dr. Tempe, Arizona U.S.A.

Bashas' Food And Drug Poor Quality in Goods and Poor Service Tempe Arizona

Even after being dissatisfied by this store multiple times, I returned to be disappointed again. First off, there is never anyone walking around the store to assist you with questions, second, I bought "fresh bread" from the Bakery, returned home to find that green mold specks were on my 'fresh' loaf. Naturally I went back for a return with receipt in hand and was denied at customer service by a manager. Third, I had bought a two liter bottle of Sprite for a BBQ; I opened it and it was FLAT! The only reason I went to this store more than once is that it is a block from my Home, but I vow never to return. I would not give this store even one Star of five. DO NOT SHOP HERE. BASHAS' FOOD AND DRUG 3115 S. McCLINTOCK DRIVE. next to McClintock H.S.

Reid from az
Tempe, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2008 08:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bashas-Food-And-Drug/Tempe-Arizona-85282/Bashas-Food-And-Drug-Poor-Quality-in-Goods-and-Poor-Service-Tempe-Arizona-301705. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bashas' Food And Drug