boating

• Reported By: consumer — Ludington Michigan United States of America
Basic cellular
us10 Ludington Ludington, Michigan United States of America

Basic cellular Sprint store in Ludington Cell phone store Ludington, Michigan

I went in to the store to renewew 2 of my phone lines.I liked the plan I had and have had it for a for about 4yrs.I told the girl that all I wanted to do was get new phones and make NO changes to my plan.For some reason she changed one of the phone add ons.Well when I seen she changed it and asked her to change it back she coulnt cause it was a older plan so I had to pay extra charges on that line to have it the same.She said she was sorry but I still am stuck with paying a bigger bill each month since then.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2013 08:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Basic-cellular/Ludington-Michigan-49431/Basic-cellular-Sprint-store-in-Ludington-Cell-phone-store-Ludington-Michigan-1028561. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Basic cellular