Complaint Review: basiccarparts.com

• Updated: Tue, December 28, 2010

• Reported By: pastorrick — Rainelle West Virginia United States of America
basiccarparts.com
3650 Millhaven Rd. Monroe, LA 71203 Monroe, Louisiana United States of America

basiccarparts.com Basic Car Parts Told me they were selling me an XM radio. LIED! Sent a regular AM-FM radio which was all scratched up. Monroe , Louisiana

I wanted a factory XM radio for my 2004 Grand Prix. Donald from Basic Car Parts said he had it for $212. I was happy to order it. When the order arrived, it was not an XM radio but the same AM-FM radio already installed in my car! Even if it had been the right radio, it was scratched up and not fit for use in anyone's car. I had my credit card dispute started. He sent me a return authorization. Donald lied about everything and said there would be a 20% restocking charge. I returned the radio and didn't receiveANY credit! I have continued to try to get my credit card company to help, butDonald continues to lie about everything.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2010 02:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/basiccarpartscom/Monroe-Louisiana-/basiccarpartscom-Basic-Car-Parts-Told-me-they-were-selling-me-an-XM-radio-LIED-Sent-a-676037. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on basiccarparts.com