Complaint Review: bath fitter

bath fitter
11747 NE Sumner Street Portland, Oregon United States of America

bath fitter Totally unethical employees!! Portland, Oregon

*UPDATE Employee: Not a Bath Fitter issue

Bath Fitter sent an employee named John Lloyd to my house to estimate some repairs for my landlords.

After he looked at my bathroom and then that of my landlord I overheard him chatting on the couch with my landlord and I've never been so shocked at what I heard.  First the landlord said, "how can I get this bitch out of here.  She has a new 2 year lease I and I want to sell it."  Then... TO MY HORROR... I overheard him say, "you could hide some drugs like crack in her house and get a search warrant and then server her a 3 day notice.  I am a single mother of a 3 year old.  I've never taken a drug in my life.  John  Higgins, manager at Bath Fitter portland admitted it was unethical but I want an apology in writing and they are refusing.  The end. For now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2012 08:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/bath-fitter/Portland-Oregon-/bath-fitter-Totally-unethical-employees-Portland-Oregon-936026. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on bath fitter

Not a Bath Fitter issue

AUTHOR: customer service supervisor - (United States of America)

This is not a Bath Fitter Issue. This is between the tenant and the Landlord.