Complaint Review: Bath Fitter

• Submitted: Tue, April 05, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, April 15, 2005

• Reported By:Cumberland Rhode Island
Bath Fitter
160 Franklin St. Warren, Rhode Island U.S.A.

Bath Fitter ripoff unprofessional, nasty Warren Rhode Island

*UPDATE Employee: Authorities are involved

Recently I decided to have a my bathroom remodeled. I contacted local outfit of Bath Fitter from Warren RI. After the initial visit an estimate was provided, however, when I called to schedule to job I was told that 50% needs to be pre-paid which surprised me a bit but I was not shocked.

When I was told that the crew will show up between 11AM and 3 PM I asked If they could simply call me 30 minutes before the arrival so I don't have to wait there for 4 hours; the person took my cell number and I thought we were all set.

Two minutes later the owener of the business ( Greg or Gary) calls me and in angry voice communicates that I can stick my business up my a** and hangs up. Now, that surprised me a bit. After a minute I cool of a bit I called him back to get details about how to accomplish that diffcult task and it turns out he wasn't quite done with me and calls me a fu**ing immigrant.

All I asked for was a remodeled bathroom wall ...

Thomas
Cumberland, Rhode Island

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2005 07:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bath-Fitter/Warren-Rhode-Island-02885/Bath-Fitter-ripoff-unprofessional-nasty-Warren-Rhode-Island-137704. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bath Fitter

Authorities are involved

AUTHOR: Johanne - (Canada)

It is our understanding that there is more to this story than this complaint reveals. Our Rhode Island franchise owner has asked the state authorities to investigate this matter and a report is expected shortly.

Bath Fitter Franchising, Inc.