Complaint Review: Batteries Factory Outlet Store

• Updated: Sat, July 06, 2013

• Reported By: Steve — Milpitas California
Batteries Factory Outlet Store
34 34th Street, 3rd Floor Brooklyn, Select State/Province USA

Batteries Factory Outlet Store Factory Outlet Store An advertising term the seller will not honor Brooklyn NY

*Author of original report: I finally received the third solar panel

The item i bought from factory outlet store is clear advertised that when you buy the item then they will also include and send you a third solar panel. the url for the actual advert is http://gz.factoryoutletstore.com/details/61118/goal-zero-yet-1250-solar-generator-kit.html?category_id=36379 and the exact words used are "Special Offer Ends July 7th A 3rd Free Boulder 30 Panel ($240 Value) Product # 39004 " I bought this on June 17, 2013 and received the item on Friday June 21, 2013 but it only had 2 solar panels. I called the company on the phone they listed 1 800 816 0810 and talked to customer service and they informed me that they will contact the warehouse are let them know about the missing third panel. [continued below]....

..... I again called on Tuesday June 25 and talked to customer service and they asked me to wait for 48 hours after which they can update me with the response from the warehouse. I again called on Thursday June 27, 2013 since i have not heard from them and customer support told me that they are waiting for response from warehouse and should update me by end of day Friday. I then called on Monday since I never received any correspondence from the. I asked to talk to a supervisor and I was connected to Melisa at extension 286. She first tried to tell me that the third panel is only sent if you buy the product directly from goal zero. But I inform her that I had sent a screen shot of their website with the item as advertised and the exact words. She went to the website and confirmed the advertising and then I told her that if they can not honor it then they should let me return the item to them so I can bug it from goal zero directly. She then paused and told me that she is going to send the third solar panel to me and that she was going to call the warehouse and get me a tracking number of the shipment once it is shipped out by the warehouse before the end of day. I called back on Tuesday since i never received the tracking number, but customer support asked me to give then until Tuesday to get the tracking number. I called on Wednesday today since I never got any response from them and talked to manager called Tracy at extension 271 I gave her the history of my correspondence with their company and she talked to manager Melisa whom I had talked to earlier and confirmed that they had agreed to honor the advert and that they had asked the warehouse to send me the third panel. She told me that they can will get me the tracking number to me on Friday July 5 once the item is shipped out. I a filling this complain because I am not sure if this company is just taking me round and round in circle. Its 07/06/2013 and I have not yet received any information from the company if they are sending me the third solar panel as they had promised.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2013 09:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Batteries-Factory-Outlet-Store/Brooklyn-Select-StateProvince-11232/Batteries-Factory-Outlet-Store-Factory-Outlet-Store-An-advertising-term-the-seller-will-1064837. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Batteries Factory Outlet Store

I finally received the third solar panel

AUTHOR: Odhis - ()